Beverly Hills Office: 310-627-2488 Calabasas Office: 818-918-4408 Westlake Village Office: 805-273-8978 Call Now to Get Started: 844-252-1140

What if Your Child Is Taken Out of State or Out of the Country? - Feinberg & Waller, APC

One of the most devastating things that can happen to a parent is to have their child taken out of the country without their knowledge and without their permission. Fortunately, there is help available, even locally.

Share this video on these sites.