Legally Protect Yourself
The Importance of Having Dedicated Family Lawyers on Your Side
At Feinberg & Waller, APC, our firm is exclusively dedicated to family law issues. Working solely on family law disputes helps us:
- Stay ahead of the curve. Focusing our practice on family law enables us to stay up-to-date with emerging trends in family law and provide you cutting-edge services.
- Collaborate. Since all of our lawyers focus on family law, we can utilize a team-based approach and combine our knowledge to develop effective case strategies for our clients.
- Stay flexible. Our attorneys handle a wide range of family law disputes, meaning we can easily adjust to complications that arise during your case.
Family law disputes are often incredibly legally and emotionally complex. Our firm understands both national and international laws governing family law disputes, enabling us to provide reliable, intelligent advice across various family law cases.
Why Do I Need to Hire an Experienced Family Lawyer?
Do-it-yourself (DIY) family law services can be enticing, often offering low-cost alternatives that seem too good to be true. Unfortunately, that's usually because they are too good to be true.
Having a Family Lawyer at Your Side Throughout Your Legal Dispute:
- Makes dealing with paperwork easier. Various types of legal cases, such as divorces, require a substantial amount of paperwork. Relying on a lawyer to help you file your case with the court can help you confidently proceed with your case.
- Takes the legal burden off your shoulders. Working with an experienced family lawyer enables you to focus on your health and well-being while your attorney focuses on handling the legal side of your case.
- Helps you obtain a better long-term outcome. In legal disputes such as divorce, it can be easy to get caught up in the short-term, such as your ex's behavior or whether you want to "get back" at them in some way during the divorce. A lawyer will help you make decisions that safeguard your long-term happiness and stability.
- Ensures your rights remain protected. Unfortunately, it's not uncommon for family law disputes to turn ugly. Horror stories about family law cases where one party acted out of turn or attempted to handicap another legally are a dime-a-dozen. An experienced family lawyer will advocate for your rights and best interests in and out of the courtroom, giving you the protection you need.
- Paves the way towards an amicable outcome. A family lawyer can help you look at your case more objectively and work towards an amicable resolution for your case. Our firm can also use a form of alternative dispute resolution (ADR), such as mediation, to resolve family law disputes can help both parties save time, stress, and money on their case.
Get the legal representation you deserve. Contact us online or via phone at (844) 252-1140 to schedule a consultation with our team or learn more about our services.