Beverly Hills Office: 310-627-2488 Calabasas Office: 818-918-4408 Westlake Village Office: 805-273-8978 Call Now to Get Started: 844-252-1140

Timing is Everything in Your Child Custody Case (Especially When Filing)

We live in a mobile society. Many divorced couples live in separate states or counties or separate countries. They must deal with the regulations governing interstate and international child custody laws.

Share this video on these sites.