Powerfully Prepared to Give You Security and Solutions
At Feinberg & Waller, APC, our experienced family law attorneys bring more than 150 years of combined experience to the table. Our team, comprised of three certified family law specialists, associate attorneys and a general counsel, utilize a unique team-based approach to help clients find the best path forward in their legal disputes.
If you want to schedule a consultation with our team or learn more about our family law services, contact us online or via phone at (866) 463-3852. We have offices in Beverly Hills, Calabasas & Westlake Village.
Attorneys Handling a Wide Range of Family Law Disputes
At Feinberg & Waller, APC, our Beverly Hills, Westlake Village and Calabasas family lawyers help clients navigate cases in various practice areas, including:
- Child support and custody Parents at the outset of custody and support cases are often concerned they won't receive the timeshare or resources they deserve. At Feinberg & Waller, APC, we understand how important your child is to you. We'll fight fiercely in and out of court to protect your parental rights and help you achieve an outcome that enables your child to thrive.
- Divorce Filing for and finalizing the dissolution of a marriage is a complex legal process. Our attorneys are here to fight for you during your divorce, giving you the legal and emotional support you deserve. More than five decades of experience enables our team to handle unique types of divorce, including high-asset divorce. Whether you want to pursue an amicable outcome with your soon-to-be-ex or litigate your divorce in court, our divorce attorneys are here to defend your rights and best interests. We also handle divorce-adjacent matters, such as pursuing a separation prior to dissolving a marriage.
- International child custody and abduction Child custody and abduction cases are complicated in their own right, but they become even more complex when state and country borders play a role. Our team has the unique experience necessary to help you develop a functional international custody arrangement or pursue legal action in an abduction case.
- Modifications If you or another party involved in a court order experience a substantial change in circumstances, you may need to file an order modification case. Our team can help you adjust the terms of an existing arrangement to suit your needs better.
- Paternity Establishing paternity can help a custodial parent gain support for their child or enable a father to gain parental rights and play an active role in their child's life. We'll work with you to improve your child's life.
- Prenuptial agreements Drafting a prenuptial agreement enables you to protect your property in the event of a divorce and maintain a more equitable union with your partner. We'll work with your fiance/e's representation to develop a prenuptial agreement that safeguards your interests.
- Property division In many divorces, property division is the most contentious part of the divorce process. Our attorneys know California property division law inside and out. We can help you take the proper measures to protect your investments and professional practices throughout your divorce and work towards an equitable division of assets and liabilities.
- Spousal support Whether you're a prospective payor or recipient in a spousal support case, our attorneys can help you pursue a fair arrangement that enables you to remain financially stable.
Our team here at Feinberg & Waller, APC, is committed to providing each and every client with the resources and legal counsel they need to pursue an ideal outcome in their case.
To schedule a consultation with a Beverly Hills, Westlake Village and Calabasas family lawyer, contact us online or via phone at (866) 463-3852.
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Domestic Violence & Abuse
- International Child Abduction
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Property Division
A Reputation for Excellence
"Capable, attentive, and effective attorneys and staff who have gone above and beyond for our family! Superior expertise and strategy from Adina Rosenfeld and Marshall W. Waller."Verified Client Review
"The people of Feinberg & Waller, APC are consummate experts and truly care about their clients. While the topic is difficult and emotionally charged, they were able to explain things in terms that are easy to follow, ethically and reasonably motivated."Verified Client Posted Review
Marshall is a trusted advisor and delivers exceptional, quality service.Verified Business Referral Source
Certified Family Law Specialists
We have three certified family law specialists on our team. Attorneys wishing to become family law specialists must pass a rigorous examination in the field of family law, fulfill mandated ongoing educational requirements, been favorably evaluated by peer review, and show at least a five-year focus and proficiency in family law.
Team ApproachAt Feinberg & Waller, APC, the power of our entire team is behind you. As one or two lawyers oversee the fine details of each case, our clients further benefit from practice-wide strategic planning sessions. During these sessions every partner and associate brainstorms together to execute and deploy tactical case objectives, providing clients with an added value beyond the standard lawyer/client arrangement.
Outstanding National and International Reputation
Firm shareholder, Marshall Waller is a Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers. He is also a Fellow of the International Academy of Family Lawyers. Fellows are recognized as having advanced skills in family law and are recognized leaders in the field.
Role of the General Counsel
The office of Feinberg & Waller, APC, has a general counsel whose role is to focus on law firm management, corporate governance, and business policy. The litigation attorneys are then able to focus on your matter rather than having to concentrate on running the business aspect of a law firm.
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. Filling out this form does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.