At Feinberg & Waller, APC, our experienced family law attorneys bring more than 150 years of combined experience to the table. Our team, comprised of three certified family law specialists, associate attorneys and a general counsel, utilize a unique team-based approach to help clients find the best path forward in their legal disputes.
If you want to schedule a consultation with our team or learn more about
our family law services,
contact us online or via phone
at (844) 252-1140. We have offices in Beverly Hills, Calabasas & Westlake Village.
Attorneys Handling a Wide Range of Family Law Disputes
At Feinberg & Waller, APC, our family lawyers help clients navigate cases in various practice areas, including:
- Divorce. Filing for and finalizing the dissolution of a marriage is a complex legal process. Our attorneys are here to fight for you during your divorce, giving you the legal and emotional support you deserve. More than five decades of experience enables our team to handle unique types of divorce, including high-asset divorce. Whether you want to pursue an amicable outcome with your soon-to-be-ex or litigate your divorce in court, our divorce attorneys are here to defend your rights and best interests. We also handle divorce-adjacent matters, such as pursuing a separation prior to dissolving a marriage.
- Property division. In many divorces, property division is the most contentious part of the divorce process. Our attorneys know California property division law inside and out. We can help you take the proper measures to protect your investments and professional practices throughout your divorce and work towards an equitable division of assets and liabilities.
- Child support and custody. Parents at the outset of custody and support cases are often concerned they won't receive the timeshare or resources they deserve. At Feinberg & Waller, APC, we understand how important your child is to you. We'll fight fiercely in and out of court to protect your parental rights and help you achieve an outcome that enables your child to thrive.
- Spousal support. Whether you're a prospective payor or recipient in a spousal support case, our attorneys can help you pursue a fair arrangement that enables you to remain financially stable.
- International child custody and abduction. Child custody and abduction cases are complicated in their own right, but they become even more complex when state and country borders play a role. Our team has the unique experience necessary to help you develop a functional international custody arrangement or pursue legal action in an abduction case.
- Modifications. If you or another party involved in a court order experience a substantial change in circumstances, you may need to file an order modification case. Our team can help you adjust the terms of an existing arrangement to suit your needs better.
- Prenuptial agreements. Drafting a prenuptial agreement enables you to protect your property in the event of a divorce and maintain a more equitable union with your partner. We'll work with your fiance/e's representation to develop a prenuptial agreement that safeguards your interests.
- Paternity. Establishing paternity can help a custodial parent gain support for their child or enable a father to gain parental rights and play an active role in their child's life. We'll work with you to improve your child's life.
Our team here at Feinberg & Waller, APC, is committed to providing each and every client with the resources and legal counsel they need to pursue an ideal outcome in their case.