Beverly Hills Office: 310-627-2488 Calabasas Office: 818-918-4408 Westlake Village Office: 805-273-8978 Call Now to Get Started: 844-252-1140

What If Your Child Is Taken Out Of State Or Out Of The Country

How do I regain custody of my children when they’ve been taken out of the country?

One of the most devastating things that can happen to a parent is to have their child taken out of the country without their knowledge or without their permission.

Share this video on these sites.