Beverly Hills Office: 310-627-2488 Calabasas Office: 818-918-4408 Westlake Village Office: 805-273-8978 Call Now to Get Started: 844-252-1140

Reducing Child Support Payments - Feinberg & Waller, APC

Generally, you may be granted a modification if the circumstances have changed such as:
  • Loss of income of the non-custodial parent
  • Your children have been moved out of the jurisdiction and your parenting time has been greatly affected

Share this video on these sites.