EXCLUSIVITY in Practice
INTEGRITY in Performance
RESULTS-DRIVEN Divorce Attorneys
Providing Focused Service And Experienced Representation
Feinberg & Waller, APC is comprised of dedicated lawyers and staff who will treat you with the courtesy and respect. Our firm is a well-known, well-respected team practicing with integrity and ethics. We have been an active part of the Southern California legal community for more than 50 years.
Our team practices family law exclusively, including complex divorce, child custody and other family law matters. Our law firm serves the greater Los Angeles area (including the San Fernando Valley) and Ventura County.
Learn more about our attorneys by following the links below:
- Marshall W. Waller
- Mary Ellen Waller
- Sandra I. Salinas
- Adina Helena Rosenfeld
- Elizabeth Guerin Dickinson
- Sarah Diane Gorrell
- Hunter Arthur McMillan
Personal Dedication To Helping Our Community
We take pride in being more than just a business. We are in the legal profession because it allows us to help people, children and families. Our family law team is passionate about our practice, and we understand the intricacies of California divorce and family law. We have the talent to negotiate for the results you deserve and the ability to obtain those results through legal advocacy.
Our firm and all the attorneys working here are dedicated to quality legal care. As a result, our lawyers regularly:
- Attend lectures and seminars on cutting-edge legal techniques
- Network with a wide range of professionals, including psychologists, child custody evaluators and experts throughout Los Angeles and California in the fields of forensic divorce accounting, financial sector planning and fund management
- Perform ongoing cost-benefit analyses to ensure that clients make reasoned decisions
Feinberg & Waller, APC also pledges to treat your children with the utmost importance, regardless of which parent brings the case to court, and to always practice with your children’s best interests in mind. Your divorce is more than simply a matter of dividing assets – it is a critical decision with a tremendous impact on your life, as well as those around you.
Why Work With Us?
Our founding attorney has written one of the most comprehensive family law textbooks in California and a guidebook for other attorneys who are studying to become California certified family law specialists. We understand the field.
But personality is just as important as knowledge. Our lawyers have all the qualities you should be looking for an attorney. At our firm, our team:
- Puts your needs first
- Keeps a calm head when cases intensify
- Actively problem solves and de-escalates tensions
- Fights for you without compromising on your priorities
- Stays on the forefront of the legal community and technology
Our preeminent co-counsel team has tackled divorces involving economically interwined couples working in an array of industry sectors. They also have experience with “hot-button” issues in high-conflict divorce.