Powerfully Prepared to Give You Security and Solutions
Feinberg & Waller, APC, is fully operational during the COVID-19 crisis. We are OPEN. To keep everyone safe, we are servicing our clients in-person (mask required), via telephone and/or video conferencing. Our firm hours are 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
We have been focused on the safety, health, and well-being of our team and guests by following closely the direction of the CDC and DPH Guidelines. We strive to ensure a safe environment for our office and have identified the following ways to keep everyone safe upon entering:
You are required to provide your vaccine card the day before any in-person appointment. You will also need to complete our screening questions prior to your appointment.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
- All guests are required to wear a face mask whenever entering, exiting, or passing through the reception areas.
- All guests are required to wear a face mask in the restroom facilities and must wipe down all bathroom surfaces after use with disinfectant wipes provided.
- All guests are required to socially distance a minimum of six (6) feet apart from each other whenever physically present on the premises of F&W.
- The chairs and tables in the reception area are being wiped down before every appointment.
- No food or drink may be consumed in the office. If you are staying for a deposition or mediation you may bring an insulated lunch box and enjoy your meal in our outdoor gardens.
- If you experience a fever or any COVID-19 symptoms within 14-days after your appointment, please call us and let us know.
Thank you for helping slow the spread of COVID-19.
We also offer video conferencing via Zoom.